Thursday, September 11, 2008

Collars M/s

Master is unaware of the fact that for the past few weeks I have been almost lusting after a collar and yes i mean the physical collar not the permanent emotional collar aspect. It has been a long time since I last wore Master's collar, since I last felt the leather enclose my neck and the constant reminder that I am his. I have my bracelet but its really not the same as I am so use to it I barely notice it anymore (though feel naked when its not there) something around my neck is not something that I have ever gotten use too, it reminds my all the time of what and who I am and of my Master's love and need for me.

The aniversery of the day I became his slave is coming up very soon and part of me really hopes that he will give me a permanet locked silver everyday collar from chaos creations that we have been looking at for some time, another part of me doesn't beleive that i will ever get a collar like that and that part of me makes me a sad slave. I know that people say its just a physical object and that may be so but it would be so nice to feel one around my neck and even to have people comment on how pretty it is.

If I had my way right now we would be buying a sleep collar and/or a permanent day collar as well as a varity of dress collars to go with different outfits.

No comments: