Sunday, May 11, 2008

fantasy (BDSM)

Master and I haven't managed to play much of late, it seems that something always comes up and gets in the way either I'm not well or his not well, or our housemates get in the way or the phone rings... the list goes on as to the things that distact us and get in the way of us playing.

Today we have had a quiet day laying around the loungeroom, chatting, playing on our computers and just relaxing. Master is going to play with tonight and knowing that he is going to play with me it has got me wondering about what he is going to do to me and my mind going a million miles an hour with fantasys off what he is going to do me.

One fantasy sees him grapping me by the hair and dragging me to the bedroom where he pushes me roughly to the floor or on to the bed then lots of bondage (strict, tight can't move and a hood with open mouth hole to depersonise me) while Master can use me for his pleasure, play with me, tease me and taunt me and hurt me as he wishes before fucking me so hard it almost hurts and leaves me feeling like a well used slave. In other words me being almost akin to a blow up doll that just happens to have emotions and reacts with moans and groans to what is being done to me. Once he has finished using me he drags me to the bathroom where he puts me in the bath and uses me as his piss slave. Of course during all this he verbaly humilates and degrades me.

Another fantasy sees him flogging me/ canning me hard and not stopping no matter how much I try to get away from what he is doing to me the pain continues because he is Master and I slave and he wishes for me to feel pain. Eventually not being able to get away my body gives in and accepts the pain and I find that switch in my mind being pushed so that i enter subspace.

Yet another sees Master ordering me to be my own method of tortue. Making me put my breasts in too tight bondage and then putting as many pegs as I can on them with there being consequences for any pegs that i cant get on such as one strike with the cane for each peg that doesn't make it on. After the pegs are on Master takes control and punishes me for the pegs that didn't make it, making the 'punshiment' worse by forcing me to lie face down on my poor tortued breasts while he canes my ass and floggs my back if i am too noisey he stuffs a gag in my mouth and I get more strokes for not being able to be quiet. He finishes punishing my ass and makes me stand where he ties my hands behind my back with rope and proceeds to use the crop to crop any pegs that havent yet fallen off of. Once the pegs are all off he pushes me to ground and forces me to pleasure him as a slave slut should. When he is done using my holes he drags me in to the bathroom and forces me to kneel on the cold floor hands tied behind my back while he runs a shallow bath. With the bath run he helps me into itand places me so that I am laying on my stomach with some more rope he hogties me so that I am helpless and have to rely on him to keep my face above the water so that i can breath but every so often to prove that he controls all of me even my breathing he pushes me under the waters and holds me there until he is ready to let me up. Once he has done tortuing me he undoes the rope and gentle and lovingly assits me to finish bathing, washing me all over and showing me that while he can be the strict Master and holds all the cards without me being able to do a thing about it that he also loves me and wants to look after his slave. Once we are finsihed in the bathroom Master takes me to bed and makes tender sweet romantic love to me before I fall asleep in his arms, happy and content in the the knowdlege that he owns my heart as well as my body.

No comments: