Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goals for 2009: Goal 1 health (V)

I'm going to do a set of posts on what I want to acheive for this year. Each post is going to cover one particualr goals with information on what the goal is as well as how I plan on acheiving it.

Goal 1: Health:
Do the best that I can too improve my health.

How to acheive:

Physical health:

* Keep up with naturopath appointments and monthly massage
* Stick to a healthy diet and avoid the foods that I have intolerances too but remember to treat myself occassionaly, even naughty foods are okay in moderation.
* Exercise more
* Correct my sleep patterns, make sure I am getting the amount of sleep I need each day at the right time of the day.

Slaves health:

* Read at least one lifestyle related book a month and do a small book review on it
* Become more active with the local scene and make some scene related friends
* With Master's assistance put together our household manual and butler book
* Try my hardest to follow the rules Master has set in place
* Remember to ask for my training time as is set out in the rules
* Maintain open lines of communication and make sure Master knows if anything is bothering me.
* Remember that although I am Master's property this not mean that he doesn't love me and care for, also remember that although we are engaged I am still his slave and that having a deep love for each other does not make him and less able to pull me into line or preform actions that need to be preformed.
* Remember to be true myself and my beleifs
* Vanilla time does not mean that we are no longer Master and slave, everyone has their down days where everything seems vanilla this does not mean that they are not in a 24/7 relationship. If i am feeling overly concerned that things are vanilla I can take my worries to Master at any time and he will not be angry with me.


Spirtual health:

* Take time out daily to meditate
* Follow the seasons of the year, try to eat foods that are in season and celebrate the sabbats that go with each season.
* Connect with the 'divine' again. Attend full moon circles, celbrate esbats and sabbats even on my own. * Become active in the local pagan community.
* Take time out each day to connect with the Lord, Lady and my spirit guides.
* Take time to stop and listen to what the universe is trying to tell me, stop ignoring my instincts and visions.
* Start taking my role as mentor to my students more seriously.

Mental health:

* Ensure I get me time as least a few times a week where I won't be distrubed for at least half an hour
* Work on exercises to improve my memory
* Make sure I do things that I enjoy as well as the things that I don't enjoy so much
* Continue Naturopath course, make the time to study and stay on top of my work

Social Health:

* Make time to catch up with friends in the real world
* Keep in contact with my more distant friends thorugh email, phone and msn
* Get out to a party, event or just for coffee with someone at least once every two weeks.
* Meet some new people with similar interests and get to know them.

Relationship health:

* Make one night/day a week our time to have a 'date' and just be together without the TV or computers
* Walk together for half an hour every night: This will give us time to catch up together daily as well as giving us a little exercise
* Remember to tell Adam that I love him at least once a day, even if he knows every one needs to hear it every so often.

No comments: