Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Book of Days - 28th July 2009

Outside my window- Again a blue sky with no signs of even a whispy white cloud. There is a bird sitting in the tree outside my window chirping happily to itself.

my thoughts - Its funny how things can change in a little over a week. From an almost vanilla exsitence back to more of a lifestyle focus then we have had in a long time. It has felt so easy to come back to place, so easy to let go of all the control and allow Master to pick it up again. In letting go, in surrending and giving up my freedom I feel more freedom then I have in a long long time.

Today's Quote- "There are thorns everywhere, but along the path of vice, roses bloom above them." -:Marquis DeSade:-

i am thankful for- The beautiful weather that Brisbane is currently experiencing. The warmth in the daytime, the blue sky and sunlight combined with Master's guidance leading me deeper and deeper in submission are bringing me to life once more.

From my service training - This week there is focus on maintaing our newly introduced rituals and adjusting to life as his slave under a higher protocol then that I am used too. It may not be very interesting but if those basic foundations of our relationship are not learnt and don't become habit then it is pointless to move on to any other sort of training.

From the kitchen- This week I WILL bake something nice for Master.

What I am wearing- A silk skirt that Master bought me early in our relationship with a pink happy bunny tshirt that says I've been naught so what?

i am creating- A cleaner home for us to live and relax in. This weeks big task is to spring clean the bedroom.

my adventures this week- After a busy weekend I am hoping that this week will be a quiet one. As things stand my only plans this week are going to the dentist tomorrow morning and being open to what ever Master desires of me.

Becoming well read- Reading vanity fair.

i manifest and co-create- the willingness to submit all that I am to my Master's keeping.

Todays Melody- song for those who know.

One of my favorite things- Strawberries. I am obsessed with strawberries at the moment and can not seem to get enough of them. I can happily consume a whole punnet for breakfast and then want more after dinner.

further plans for this week- Dentist.

___________________________________________________________________
If you have enjoyed going through my day with me and would like to see what the Service Book of Days is all about, go to Service Savoire Faire by Master Obsidian's slave namaste.

No comments: