Monday, July 20, 2009

Introducing rituals to daily life D/s

You would think that after being his slave for almost two years that I would have learnt by now that when ever Master sets me to writing an assignment he almost always uses something out of what I have written. I blame pregnant brain if i had been more with it yesterday then I am sure I would have realized what he was up too. See it only occured to me after I wrote and posted those rituals yesterday that Master was getting me to write them because in writing them I was showing him the things that I thought I was capable of doing. Master happily read through the rituals I wrote and liked them so much that he has made them all part of our rules set begining today.

This morning in a freezing cold room I had to climb out of the nice warm bed and kneel on the slave mat to preform the morning ritual for the first time. Thankfully Master was merciful and shortened it greatly from what it usualy would be, he also decided that he didn't want breakfast or coffee and that i could go straight back to bed after he gave me my tasks for the day. This afternoon when Master arrived home from work I was waiting kneeling again on my mat to preform the afternoon ritual. Again we didn't do it completly but it will take time for both of us to learn the rituals.

Despite the cold of the morning and despite the fact that we did not preform the rituals in their entirity it somehow felt right, somehow felt as though this is how things should be and really helped put me more in touch with the slave side of me that I was so sure that I had lost and would never be able to find again. Perhaps in time I will find these rituals annoying or perhaps they will go the other way and prove a fantastic tool for keeping me on track and a comfort when i am finding it rough, only time will tell.

No comments: