Sunday, August 9, 2009

This girls head is screwed back on the right way today (M/s)

Despite the fact that Master and I did nothing scene related yesterday and pretty much had another day of vanilla this morning I woke up feeling more focused and knowing that being a slave is exactly what I want and exactly what makes me feel happy and at peace with my life. I don't know what occured in my sleep last night to help me put my thoughts back in order but perhaps the theory that when people sleep their minds sift through all the crap piled up in their head and file whats needed away while getting rid of that which is not needed in some what correct. I feel lighter today unlike yesterday when it felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders. So far today has been mostly vanilla although Master did go through part of the morning ritual when he got me up. After I had been up long enough to wake up I cooked us an awsome sunday brunch of pancakes with all the toppings and fresh coffee. Its amazing how starting the day right puts me into such a better frame of mind when it comes to my life as a slave. I am still craving the strict harsh treatment that I was yesterday but I am no longer questioning my desire or ability to be Master's slave.

No comments: