Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We didn't get that play session but I did get some intimate time. (D/s)

Well we didn't get to play quite that way I wanted too today, No whips, no floggers, paddles, chain or rope instead just Master and I being intimate. We may not have got to scene as such but we did get to make love/have sex what ever you want to call it and it was good sex. There were deep passionate kisses and Master bringing me to orgasim over and over again with just his fingers... then his tonque... then his fingers. It went on and on and on and when I tried to push him away he just continued until HE had finished. That was quite different for me as usualy when I push him away the stimulation stops but no not this time. This time I was lost in the feelings and emotions of the moment without any other thought in my head beyound this is what Master wants. I let myself relax, I let myself go and let myself submit completly to his touch and it was well worth it. At one stage I grapped a pillow partly to try and hide myself, partly to have something to try and focus on while I was trying to get control of my body, control which i never managed to gain hold off as Master snatched the pillow from me. Once he had done that he had sex with me, used me as he wanted to in various positions, took me hard and fast, gentle and slow even managing to keep me a little off balance in sex and always feeling his control.

Without any toys, or any real commands he managed to make me feel more submissive then i have in a long long time. Unfortuantly my body decided to be bad and I ended the afternoon feeling really sick, as in vomit sick which meant that any more play today was canceled. Tomorrow night we are hoping that we will find the time to play if I am not too exhausted after a day at uni, if i am exhausted after uni then play will have to wait until next Tuesday when we again have the house to ourselves.

We use to play a lot more then we do now, it didn't matter if people were home or not we would just wait until they went to bed but they are staying up until the early hours of the morning and by then both Master and I are too tired to put anything in to a scene which is why we are waiting for those afternoons that we find outselves home alone with nobody else around. In the near future we will be moving in to a place of our own and while Master will have work and I will have study it will be much easier to find time to do scenes then it is now. Thats the thought I cling too when I start to wonder if the D/s is all gone from this relationship, that one day soon we will be in our own place, that our current cicumstance is not for ever.

No comments: