Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to normal life (M/s)

Master and I have been away for most of the last two weeks. We went on holiday to Melbourne for Christmas and while down there I met his family and he met mine. I am pleased to report that the meetings and spending time with each others families was a success. My family approves of him and I am fairly sure that his family approves of me. Our holiday had its ups and downs but overall was enjoyable I think my two favorite bits of the holiday were going to Draculas (A dinner/theatre restraunt) and Master playing with me in the hotel room. Now we are home again and slipping back in to our normal lives. Master is job hunting and I am getting ready to begin my second year at ACNM. (Australian College of Natural Medicine)

Part of getting back to our normal lives also requires us to get back to our normal 24/7 Master slave relationship that feels as though it has been on hold for months. I don't want another relationship that stops and starts and I am so afraid that this relationship is going to go down that track. Its hard right now because it is that bad time of month but I just want Master to take control to know and feel that I am his slave and that is all that matters. I don't want to have to turn around to him and tell him that I want him to play with me or that i want him to do this or that because thats topping from the bottom. So I sit here and wait hoping that sometime soon he will be ready to pick up the reigns again. I don't tell him when I update here because telling him is is reality telling him to read it and as a slave its not my place to make demands on what he does and does not do.

Willow

No comments: