Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cages (BDSM)

Before I say anything else on this topic I am going to make a point to say that I have never been caged. I have no idea what it would be like in reality and the idea is something that both terrifys me and excites me.

I often wonder if I could do cages and if so how long could i do them for before enough was enough and I was begging for release? I guess it would depend on the type of cage in dog cage i could more then likely to an hour or so before i really had to streatch however if the cage was long enough that I could lay down in but only high enough that I had to stay on my knees in it I think that I could do that for long periods of time. A post on the collarcht forums on this subject just made me think about it some more so I am going to cut and paste some of that post.

The Meaning Behind Cage Time

Cage time is a very powerful thing for both of us. For me the cage represents your proof of surrender through your sacrifice of freedom. You become my real captive in a real steel prison. You are not just a prisoner in some dull old cell but you are my slave in a “pretty red cage”. It is tangible proof that you surrender to me. I may not legally be able own you but this is as close as it gets to ownership because you are mine to keep… you can’t leave. While caged you are fully at my mercy and I am totally responsible for your health and survival. Not only am I your captor, I am also your caretaker. I believe it is this caretaker role that limits the appeal of caging for some Dom/mes. I see the stupid comments in other’s threads implying that keeping someone captive and feeding them after you’ve just rendered them helpless makes you their nurse maid and their servant. What a crock of shit. If you have ever been responsible for someone else, it takes time, effort and money. It is a hell of lot cheaper and easier to keep some nekked in a cage than to pay for her, her cars, her food, her clothes, her health care, her education, her entertainment and etc. I wanted to post an answer in that thread that asked “how much does it cost to keep a slave”… the answer, “as much as $485,000.00 annually” LOL If you like M/s, not D/s, not Topping, but Master/slave where "ownership" (not just authority) is the driving force, then caging is one of the better ways to get as close to owning someone you can get. It is an awesome and powerful feeling because the reality of it is that you are truly responsible for the person in the cage. I understand that even with bedpans and food trays, imprisoning someone requires a lot of effort from the captor. I’ve never had delusions that a relationship wasn’t a two way street. Both parties must be responsible to the relationship to affect an exchange. If you put yourself into my care and give me your freedom, I will gladly feed you and see that you’re well cared for while you are helpless in my captivity.


To do less would be abuse in my opinion. That is why you get this night light & Teddy bears, nice snacks, a phone, a reading light and other forms of entertainment. That is why cage time include more personal freedoms like eating w/o permission, unfettered phone use and other entertainments like DVDs, books and the Internet. The cage is a symbol of our bond, our connection, our love and your trust. You bet your ass I’m going to make your time in there as nice as possible. For you, I hope your cage time makes you feel helpless and at my mercy. I hope your cage time makes you feel connected to me through my display of mercy. On hope your take time teaches you to trust me in that I will take good care of you while you are at my mercy. I hope your cage time makes you feel like my pretty slave on display in my pretty red cage. I hope your cage time is a very reaffirming act of trust, love and reinforcement of our relationship role positions. I also hope your cage time gives you plenty of opportunity and material for your posts in This thread is ORGASMIC. For you, cage time should be your own proof of surrender and proof of my ability to accept and take care of what you surrender… yourself.

The Cage Set Up

The romantic cage A cage built for 2 - nothing is quite as peaceful or romantic. A Master’s pad on top and a slave pad inside. It’s nice for the captive because cage time in my house allows unfettered access to the slave snacks, internet, phone, DVD player etc.

Having read this I am now viewing cages another way. Being in a cage really does make me helpless and Master's slave but I worry that he is now more my boyfriend/finacee then Master and would let me out when I asked to be let out (Okay i worry that he will let me top from the bottom) A situation where we have a cage big enough to sleep in with a soft padded bottom and water and snacks kind of sounds nice.

A cage where when I am in the cage I don't have to ask permission for the normal things like eating or going to the toilet though having to do it in a bucket or being forced into diapers would be humilating and really make me feel the slave. Where I can essentaily do as I wish unless Master says other wise. These situaiton would be perfect if Master decided to go to a system where we have high protocol days sometimes, the days where a slave has to ask permission for everything and when not serving her Master is kneeling at his feet, silent unless she has permission to talk. By high protocol I mean the protocol you see in some Master/slave relationships or Gor relationships, on those days a cage would be a wonderful place to have free time and play on my laptop or phone or watch a dvd while still knowing that while I was doing things for myself I was still Master's slave and would be there until he deemed otherwise, that this could be hours or days would just add to the thrill. If Master let me decorate the cage so that it was nice and livable and didn't feel cold and sterile and didn't make me feel like I wasn't loved or that he didn't want me I think I could do the cage things for a few days at a time.

Imagine the play we could have with a cage. We could have two, the nice one that I could be trained to enjoy and want to spend time in, the one that in my mind equals freedom because apart from being locking in there other rules do not apply and then a cage that is smaller without the room to stretch but be forced to kneel or lay on the floor of the cage in a tight ball. A dog size cage that has rice on the bottom of it that i must kneel on for how ever long master decideds while hooded so that all my focus is on the rice digging in to my knees and legs... yeap that would be a punishment all right. Perhaps we could roll a dice and that would say how long i was to remain in the cage (10, 20, 30 up to 60mins) and then set an oven timer that is ticking down but i have no idea how long remains because i am locked in to my hood and all there is is darkness and the clock ticking down and the pain from the rice. Of course the punishment cage could also be use for some fun if the rice was cleaned up and a nice thick sheepskin rug placed on its floor we could have fun with kitty play.

Or another cage game, Master ties my hands above me and me legs out through the bars on the cage open and vunerable so that he can tease me and use me through the bars of the cage or he ties me down on my back, uses the rings on my play collar so that i can barely turn my head and then stalks around me flicking me with the crop or whip, tormenting the beast in the cage and i can't get away.

So many ideas now... I wonder what Master would think of saving up for the large cage that i could lay down in. My dream cage would be pink or purple and have thick padding on the bottom of it, the pading is wrapped with a feather doona in a plain black cover for more padding. On top of this doona the slaves bed is made up consisting of a thick sheep skin rug or two for more softness then a sheet and top sheet, blanket and doona and pillows with a cushion or two and a teddy bear for company. The cage also has a small emergency light attached to it. The top has a padded mat and can be used as a bondage table. Something like this one but with my own touches. http://www.residentsadist.com/pics/cagenew95.jpg

For humliation and/or pet slave inside the cage is attached a water bottle and a food dish much the same way they would be attached to a pets cage. Depending on if we are doing kitty play or not the slave is either required to eat animal like from the pet bowl or yummy treats such as chocolate are provided for her here. http://www.residentsadist.com/pics/cagenew93.jpg

No comments: