Saturday, October 11, 2008

Assignment 1: Scene using easily aquired equipment (BDSM)

I kneel waiting for Master to decide what he wishes to do with me this evening, as I kneel I feel the familar butterflies that occur when ever I have no idea what to expect, with Master these butterflies happen before any play session or when ever he won't tell me what we are doing on the weekend as I know from experience how often he can completly surprise me with something that I didn't expect. Not that I mind being surprised it helps keep spice in my world and means things are never boring but anyway I am getting sidetracked.

I kneel, as ordered I have showered, been shaved by Master and are clean and bare for Masters pleasure. My hair has been left loose but I have straightened it with the hairdryer as Master likes and have applied a little make up trying to make myself look nice and alive for Master rather then pale and sick. It is up to Master to decide what he wishes to dress me in but I have laid out some suggetions on the neatly made bed. I guess I have never really been that good at leaving things to chance when it comes to my appearance, topping from the bottom maybe but hey I freely admit that I have better dress sense then Master does when it comes to womans clothes.

Master walks into the room and hands me my naughty pants, the ones with the buzzy that inserts into my tender cunt. He orders me to put this one while he decides what else I can wear. once on I wait again kneeling. Master produces a sharpie and writes on my body all the dirty things that I am before he hands me a skirt and top and orders me to get dresses. While getting dressed I feel the buzz of the toy as Master controls it from the remote in his pocket. I jump having not expected it and am grateful when he switches it off.

Once dressed Master takes me for a walk down the street, we act like any normal couple looking in the shops and stopping for a drink but I am aware of the little invader inside me and wonder if anyone else knows, if anyone else can hear it when Master switches it on and what they must think of me if they can. I feel hot and bothered but I try not to show this. Master knows that this is enough to get me very turned on but without physical stimulation of my clit I can not cum. I must endure in silence and never give away how dirty I am under my clothes.

Eventaully after what feels like forever we return home and on walking in the door Master strips me, before I have had time to gather my thoughts Master slips a blindfold over my eyes so i can not see as he prepares everything else he wishes to use for the evening. A few moments pass and he produces a pair of earplugs ordering me to insert them which I do. They don't block out sound altogether but they do make it harder to hear anything. Master produces a ring gag and inserts it into my mouth before he slips the blindfold off and replaces it with the spandex hood followed by the leather sensory deprivation hood. Now hearing is even harder and its easier to just tune the world out then strain to hear. I am helpless the gag in my mouth prevents any speech, I can barely hear and the hood blocks out the world complelty so I have no idea what is coming next.

I feel Master pull me so that I am on my knees and push me so that my chest is tilted downwards, raising my ass for easy access. The naughty pants are still on from earlier but this does not bother him, he moves the strap at the back for easy access to my ass and before I know it I feel a gloved finger inserted in my hole, opening me up gently and slowely to prevent any tearing, this is replaced by two fingers and then when I am nice and stretched lubricated and ready this is replaced by the unforgiving hardness of a glass or silicon butt plug. The strap on the back of the naughty pants helps hold it all in. Again I feel Master pulling me where he wants me, this time its standing, he leads me a step or two away from the bed, why I don't know but it becomes clear a moment later when i feel him beging to wrap gladwrap around my naked body from shoulders down to midthigh. He starts at the top and when that is all tight and secure preventing any movement he stops for a moment and gentle using the safety sissors cuts my breasts out for easy access. He then leads me to the bed and helps me to lay down on it, proping my legs up against the wall so that he can easily finish wrapping me. Once done he moves me so that I am laying on the bed, completly immobile and in major sensory deprivation I am acutely aware of any touch to my exposed breasts or the buzz on the invader in my cunt.

He begins softly stroking my breasts with different implements alternating pleasure and pain and then he applies some sort of clamp to my nipples. It is a long while before I feel his touch again it could have been minutes or hours I have no idea. He uses the safety sissors to cut free my legs and cuts until he can get the panties off. He pulls the invader out of my cunt only to relace it by his own member as he fucks his toy. Still bound from the waist up I can do very little but allow him to do what he wishes. Once finshed fucking me he pulls me up from the bed and guides me elsewhere in the house, He pushes me down and i am kneeling on the carpet. Still hooded i kneel waiting. After a while he cuts through the rest of the wrap and then pullls the hoods of and takes the gag and earplugs out. The hood is replaced with the latex blindfold and before i know it he has placed me in the bath full of water to 'cool down' after the heat of the wrap. He quickly hogties me in the bath and i must rely on him to keep my head above water. Every so often he dunks me and holds me under before pulling me up for air. He speaks to me telling me how I don't have control of anything and how i must trust him. Eventually he lets the water out of the bath unties me and helps me dry off before having my lay at his feet in the loungeroom to watch a movie together. Every so often he reaches down and strokes me or feed me popcorn or other treats from his hands and I know that I am loved and cared for and very much the property of my Master.

No comments: