Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things change (M/s)

Its kind of funny how things change. Master and I had our anniversery on Sunday. We went out for dinner and on Saturday went to the movies together, Master bought me some pretty roses, a book that i wanted and some jewellery and we just had a nice vanilla time together. Vanilla because i was in too much pain for anything. Now my pain is gone but Master is sick so we can not do anything.

A year ago we took every oppurtunity we had to 'play' (Oh how i hate that word play) we would stay up until 2am in the morning and play. Now we stay up until 2am in the morning but its to watch dvds or play on the computers. Its kind of sad really. Yes we are 24/7 but i feel like the only slave like things I do are asking before I eat or sit down, which i do pretty much most of the time. I read through the last set of rules we put together and it makes me kind of sad that they are not really being followed or enforced, i think if they were I would feel a little better about things. Master plays with me every so often but his not really training me in anything and while I will get him things when he asks for the most part we are vanilla.

I was reading a thread on fetlife the other day about how people maintain the dynamic around every day life and one of the things that a girl and her Master on there does is to go to bed at a particular time every night (usualy an hour or two before they would be ready to sleep) This 'bedtime' is then time for them to play, snuggle, talk or just be together. She says that they use the time for play perhaps three times a week though sometimes every night. She goes in to the bedroom 10 minutes earlier and makes sure its tidy, she lights candles and incense to set a nice soft romantic play away from everyday space and then she kneels waiting for her Master. He comes in and lets her know what he desires and she follows his instructions. When there play or together time is over she kneels and asks permission to sleep in 'his' bed and once permission is granted he puts her to bed, tucks her in and says goodnight with a kiss then leaves her to sleep. Master tucks me in everytime which i love but I would love to have some sort of nightly ritual/together time like tha lucky girl. Perhaps I should discuss it with Master. We could go to 'bed' at 11.00pm and have two hours for some together time without any issues. Hell even if sometimes it was used to watch a DVD together on the laptop away from everyone else and in our own magical space.

No comments: