Friday, October 10, 2008

mmmmmmmmmm fantasy world

It took all of a few minutes of me looking at whippedass.com to get hot and bothered and wanting some fun with Master. Wanting to feel him fuck me - We have had sex this week but it has been romantic and passionate sex not the type you get when a Master fucks and uses his slave and while the romance is nice and sometimes what I am craving more then anything else right now I was the other way around. I want kinky play and dirty sex.

I am craving the helplessness of sensory deprivation, The hood blocking out all light turning me into an object, earplugs or headphones controlled what I can hear only the smell of the leather. I desire the touch of rope against my soft pale skin, a bite of pain as my nipples are played with and clamps or chopsticks applied, the warmth of his hands stroking my body, touching me all over, leaving me open and vunerable to his whims as he teases me and pushes me closer and closer to orgasim only to hold it off for what seems like forever. Suddenly there is silence as the music stops for some reason only to be replaced by the sound of latex gloves snapping before the music that he has chosen again blocks out my knowdledge of what is happening around me. Nervous, expecting something but trying not to expect anything i jump when i feel the paddle hit my behind and warm it, its not what i was expecting but I try to relax and just flow with it, try to enjoy the pain. The pain stops and then all of a sudden when i had forgotten all about the gloves I feel cold, wetness and a little pain as one gloved finger pushes its way into my long neglected asshole. I know that if i tense up it will hurt more but its so hard to relax. The finger slowely slides in and out lubricating me and slowely stretching me, just as i am relaxing and think this isn't so bad i feel another finger enter and both of them slide gently up and down stretching me, filling me, making me nothing more then Master's toy, the two fingers slowely spread apart pushing my delciate ass to accept even more torture and then before i know it the warm softness of the fingers are gone and replaced with the hard unforgiving plastic of a plug. I feel Master loop some rope around my waist and then run it between my legs to tie at the front, pulling the plug in tight holding it there so that i have no chance of removing it. It stays there as Master proceddes to admisitor more pain, it stays in for what feels like forever and then Master is undoing the rope, not being able to help myself i push the plug out only to have it put back by Master. He repositions my body in a position where he can fuck me easily and hard, making sure i feel every deep thrust as well as making sure the plug stays in so that I am full like a slave should be. Once he has finsihed with me I lie there waiting, not knowing what to expect until all of a sudden I feel him playing with me, pushing my button, i hold off as long as I can as he has not given me permission to cum but he keeps pushing and teasing me until all the teasing of the night builds to a point where i can not hold it in and i explode into a violent orgasim. Exhausted i collapse back on the bed only to find Master is once again there fucking me, using his slave for his pleaure regardless of how she feels. By the time he has finshed with me, untied me and taken the hood off i am drifting into a happy content sleep. The last thing I hear is him telling me that tomorrow will be a high protocol day and that I am not to get out of bed until he has told me I can get up. He then slips a light spandex hood over my head as i fall into a deep sleep.

Its been a long time since my ass was played with and the idea of it scares me but its something that I want to experiance again, to sacrifice that fear so that my whole body belongs to my Master.

No comments: