Sunday, December 16, 2007

Playing the social butterfly

This week has been a very social one for me.Wednesday - Steak with Sean and Cam followed by icecream and then going back to the boys house just to hang around and talk. Wednesday night the boys and I went to sizzeler for dinner.

Thursday - Hanging out with Cam and Devan at the boys house, eating turkish delight cheesecake (My new Fav desert) from the cheesecake shop, watching Andrometer and chatting. Eating home made tacos for dinner and chatting some more and drawing up my charecter sheet for the changling game.

Friday - Cam and I went shopping, I picked up the last of my Chrsitmas shopping (Three things for Master to open on Christmas day and I want to find him one more present while I am in Melbourne) and showed Cam my fav shop in Brisbane. Cam took me to lush and let me choose what I wanted for christmas so I got a sparkly massage bar (when this one runs out I am going to start making my own) a bath bomb for the spa in Ballarat and one of my fav soaps (Demon in the dark) Sometime before Christmas is over i need to go back in to lush and buy a big bottle of snow fairy so that I don't have to ration it out next year.

Friday night we had chicken and salad for dinner, played monopoly (the new version with keycards instead of money) Sean and Janessa came over and we chatted and had a few drinks.

Saturday - We went bowling yesterday, to be honest I didnt really enjoy it, I was having a bad day and particular people really gave me the shits. I also ended up getting a blister on my thumb which is painful. Saturday afternoon into evening everyone one was at the boys house having drinks and enjoying each others company.

Today I am at home resting (I am exhausted) and getting ready for our trip to Melbourne. We are leaving here at 9.30am for our 11.50am flight (Traffic out to the airport can be a bitch) and will be arriving in Melbourne at around 3.10pm. We will be staying at a good friends house until we got to Ballarat on Sunday for Christmas where we will be until the 27th but we still have to find somewhere to stay for the three nights from the 27th to the 30th - this is stressing me out as we don't have enough money to get another hotel and with mum no longer living in Melbourne I don't have somewhere to stay down there, I also don't want to impose on Teena after staying there before Christmas. I will figure out something even if it means we go down to Morwell so we can stay at Master's parents (though I would really prefer not to do that)

No comments: