Friday, December 7, 2007

A week since my last post, yes I know I am suppose to post more often then I have been but to be honest I haven't had anything to post about and still don't really.

Life in continuing, I am starting to feel a little better about things and think that I am ready to get back on track with Master but I do have to admit I am afraid and not really sure just what I am afraid off. My brain keeps telling me that if things get going again then the domiance will just be about sex and while another side of me knows thats not true I am still afraid. I am also afraid that if I am not the slave that he wants because of what has happened that he will send me away. Despite trying so hard not too I have fallen in love with this man and don't want to be anywhere else except by his side.

A nice box of new toys arrived yesterday and part of me really wants to try them out while another part of me is terrified of it. I guess we just have to go slowely.

Willow

No comments: