Saturday, December 1, 2007

I am laying on the couch and have been here for a while now just thinking. Again I am wondering if I am really a slave. Sure I follow orders when he gives them and I try to make sure he is happy and has what he needs but when I chat to other 24/7 slaves their lives are extremly different to mine.
Okay we have housemates and a child in the house which makes a lot of things hard to do but what bothers me is that when I talk to other slaves or read books and websites on protocols I don't like a lot of what I read. I don't like the idea that the slave does all the cooking and housework and then serves her Master once he gets home from work and waits kneeling near by when he is home in case he has anything he needs. I don't want to do all the housework and I don't want to have to be the one to cook everynight. I feel that this makes me less of a slave hell I know that when I am made to do all the cooking and cleaning I resent it.

No comments: