Friday, April 4, 2008

More issues (M/s)

My issues about my ex and his new slave are gettng better, I am working hard at making them get better but sometimes things still get to me and I catch myself having to remind myself that it doesn't matter, that things are different now. Whats getting to me at the moment?
He has given her a slave name, it sounds so simple and silly to be upset aboug but I begged him for almost two years to give me a name and he couldn't do it. He is talking about collaring her as well and he could never to that with me yet in under a month with her he feels ready. Thry have been together for almost a month and she calls herself slave already and he Master, Nathan and I had been dating for two months before we had any type of real relationship and then I was just his girlfriend and someone who he played with when the mood hit him. We said we were 24/7it was a lie. After two years together he still wasn't ready to collar me, wasn't ready to make me his but after one month now he could do it? I just don't get it.
After long conversations with him I understand that when he was with me there were other issues going on in his life that he didn't discuss with me, I understand that he didn't feel ready to own a slave and couldn't take control of me but why a little over six months since we broke up are things so different? Why can he do now what he couldn't do then? Have things really changed in his life and in his way of thinking that much that he can do it now? What was it about me that made him unable to do it? I want to understand but I can't. I don't want this to get to me anymore.

No comments: