Sunday, April 20, 2008

Part two (M/s V)

I just got an sms from Master telling me that he is on his way home which means I won't have to go to bed alone. I am feeling a little better then I was before after having a nice hot bath and reading some of a comedians latest book. (Will Anderson) Still a little down but not as bad as i was. Its amazing how much a hot bath can make me feel better though I think I am getting sick, I have been coughing for the last hour or so and can't seem to make that tickle in the back on my throat go away, I have also been exhausted and aching all over (Not the good Master has used me aching) for the last few days. If I am getting sick then I wish it would hurry up and hit me fully but perhaps I have strengthened my immune system enough that the reason I am only having minor cold/flu symptoms is that my body can fight the bug off without to many problems.

Tomorrow (today now) is another day. Sunday which is usually spent at home just hanging out watching TV, playing games and spending time together. Tomorrow I know that my best friend Nate will be home from work and that Nathan and Jess are likely to be around for a big part of the day. I don't know how I feel about that, I am starting to resent the fact that he must always have her here and can not go to her place. To be honest while I know the circumstances (having a kid and living with her parents) is not ideal at this point in time if she is not willing to take him to her home then it rings alarm bells to me that say she is just playing him and doesn't see this as a real relationship. Anyway its none of my business I just don't want to see either of them hurt.

No comments: