Monday, June 30, 2008

I need sex (M/s V)

Its really bad when you are dreaming of having sex with people you have played with in the past. This particular dream should have had a triple X rating and has left me feeling a little guilty... feeling guilty over my dreams thats a new one. In this dream was Frank, a friend of mine from Sydney who I have slept with a few times in the past and played with a little bit in the past long before I ever meet Master. For some reason I was at his place watching TV and one thing lead to another and we were in the bedroom with him tying me up and procedding to use me as he wished... nice dream but it wasn't Master in it. I know a lot of people would freak about dreaming about someone other then their partner but not me, I know that dreaming of sex with frank does not mean that I want sex with Frank rather it means that I have a need that has been a little neglected and that I need to be more careful to have that need meet. Why Frank well I think that has something to do with the fact that the last thing I did before bed last night was read my friends live journals and his was the last one I read.

Argh a dream has got me so horny that I wish Master was here so that I could seduce him, stuff the whole topping from the bottom thing (in this case anyway) The way i feel at the moment I think that I would be ready to pounce him the moment he walked in the door. Yes I know I prefer it when he is control, I prefer it when he has me tied down and I can't do anything about it, I prefer it when he is rough and takes me hard so that I really feel it and really feel like I am being used (On my knees seems to work best for this as it almost hurts) Right now I want to be teased and tormented, played with and then used until there is nothing more in me to give and the feeling of anything touching the little button is more painful then pleasurable. Somehow I think a month without sex was a very very bad idea.

Anyway on to something non sexual. We held the first under 35 munch yesterday at our local coffee club and I have to say I think it went fairly well. There were more men of woman there but I expected that and somehow more Dom's then subs but we got 10 people on a Sunday afternoon after hellfire and partys the night before, I think thats doing well. There was some fun comversation and laughs and the afternoon was a pleasant and enjoyable one that I would be happy to repeat again in the near future. There is one woman in the group that i don't particularly like but perhaps if i give her a bit more of a chance and get to know her rather then judging her on face value that will change.

No comments: