Monday, June 2, 2008

A rose by any other name... (V)

Is it wrong that I like the slave name Master gave me so much that I think it would be nice to legaly chance my name to Ra'anna. Its a pretty name with a pretty meaning and is so much better then Jennifer.

Ra'naa/Ra'anna/Rana - Origin: Muslim Meaning:To gaze. Look beautiful. Graceful

See much better then Jennifer and its the name that Master gave me. Changing a name is a huge thing but if Master asked me too I would do it happily for him. To me it would be a huge sign of my acceptance of his domiance and control over me, A huge sign saying to the world that I am his slave, his property, his pet because after all it was him that named me.

Then if I was changing my name I would also need to change my last name after all I will be changing it when I get married anyway but does Ra'anna Mc... really sound right? I have known of people who when they got married decided that together they would change their last name and take on a new on together I think that this is a beautiful idea but what name would suit Adam and I? He used Knighteyes as I nick on some things and Knight does sound good but there are pleanty of other names out there that are just as good. It would be fun to choose a last name together and break free from our familys and make a family crest for ourselfs while we are at it. Oh well i'm just dreaming again.

Ra'anna.

No comments: