Friday, November 9, 2007

A dream birthday party.

I wish I had enough friends within the scene to have a play party for my birthday next year it would be so much fun. Master could tie me up and give me a bithday flogging and there could be party games with a bdsm twist to them like instead of pin the tail on the donkey i have seen a game where you insert a butt plug in to the subbie and then throw hoops around it who ever gets the most hoops wins.... though i don't think I would want to be the slave with the plug in.

Food could be so much fun, I could have a cake that was make to look like a four poster bed with a girl tied to it (The girl would be one of those cheap $2 barbies.) or a butt shaped cake with a red handprint. I could have cup cakes with sayins on them such as whip me, beat me, slave, sub, Master, Dom like a cupcake bdsm version of those heart candys. Gingerbread man, wearing a long, black gumdrop at his crotch, with little icing straps, cookies in the shapes of paddles,

For the table centerpiece a ginger bread dungeon room using pretzel sticks for the cross , spanking bench ect

Its nice to dream some times. Hmmm I have seven months before my birthday perhaps i should try and make some scene related friends.

No comments: