Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sharing (V)

Usualy when a woman gets in to a relationship with a man she tells all her female friends about it. She tells them how sweet Mr Wonderful is, what he has done for her recently and how she thinks that this time she may have found 'the one' In the past I have done just this, told anyone who would listen just how great my man is but this time around there is nobody that I can have those conversations with, nobody that I can isn't he sweet he bought me a cute teddy bear because I was sick. (He did that on Saturday night) Not having anyone I can have these conversations with is really making me miss having a few girlfriends. I am happy, I am in love and I want to share that happiness with my friends instead of having to keep it all to myself.

Things with Master are going really well. I feel that he really understands me and what he doesn't understand he does his best to make sense of and talk to me so that he can understand it. When we have a problem we talk about it and work it out rather then just letting it brew. When he is upset about something he tells me rather then keeping it to himself and having me wonder what I was doing wrong. Communication is important and this relationship has a good amount of communication. I know that we haven't been together for that long but I also know that in reality the fact that we live together means that our relationship moves faster then the usual relatioships where you spend months seeing each other a few times a week then move in with each other and then start fighting because you find the person you are living with was not the person that you thought he was. Having lived together first we know each others mood swings and bad habits so it shouldn't be such a shock when its just the two of us living together.

Willow

No comments: