Saturday, November 3, 2007

I feel loved (M/s)

It has been a long time since I felt as happy and content in a relationship as I do now. The really scary thing is that I haven't felt this content and happy since I was the slave and property of a gay man. At that point in my life as much as I wanted to be his permanent slave I knew that it would not be forever as their are particular things that someone who is not interested in woman at all wouldn't be able to give me that I need.

Fast forward to now and I am happy and that content again. I am loved, cared for and wanted by a Master who I in return love, care for and want. We have a balance of vanilla and D/s between us. He is not just my boyfriend and he is not just my Master he is both combined in to one very beautiful package. Every day I love him more, every day I feel more comfortable in the knowdlege that he loves me.

A friend of mine made a point a week ago and I think that she hit the nail on the head. Her point was that perhaps I need someone who is Master first and then boyfriend/partner and everything else. All my past relationships have been boyfriend first and then I have tried to make them in to Master but thats not how it is here. A is Master first and then everything else. I love him, want to serve and please him and be his girl, his slave, his property and anything else that he wants me to be. When I am with him the world seems a better place. When he plays with me I feel as though nothing else matters apart from his will.

Yesterday Master bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers, they smell gorgeous and look very pretty, he also bought me home snacks when I had mentioned I didn't have any and left it all on my bed for me. It was such a nice romantic caring thing that I think I feel even deeper in love with him.
Willow

No comments: