Friday, November 9, 2007

I wish (BDSM/ M/s)

Okay I guess today my slave energy is high though thats not a surprise considering that I pretty much started the day with Master using me. He tied me so that my knees were bend and I was exposed to him and them flipped me over so that i was on my knees spread wide and avaiable for him to do what he wanted to me and he did. He fucked me hard and then spanked me and used the crop on me and I have to say I loved being in that position. Hooded and blind listening to him talking to me, feeling him to what ever he wanted with me. When I am fucked on my knees it goes deeper to the point that it does hurt a little, when I am fucked like that I really do feel like I have been used and I love it.

Right now I wish that we could do it all over again. Wish that he would make me feel the way I feel this afternoon, like I really was his slave, his property just an object or toy to be used for his pleasure. I wish he would tie me up, fuck me and use me, cause me pain, tease me, speak to me with that tone of voice telling me just what I am and just what my place in this life, make me feel humbled and used and then just leave me there ready and waiting for his use while he does what ever else he wants to do. There waiting for his every touch not knowing if it will be pleasure or pain, there waiting ready for his use.

No comments: