Sunday, October 14, 2007

Breaking

I have been giving some thought to just what it would take to really 'break' me of late, not just the little break that I am craving at the moment but the pushing me and then spending a lot of time bringing me back kind of like in the movie the secratary. Now i know that by writing this entry I am giving someone a huge insight in to the things that would break me and I am sure he has pleanty more ideas but these are just some of the things i know would start pulling me down and stripping away the layers

* Being forced to sleep on the floor, in a cage or closet with out much padding or blankets
* Being restrined and while restrained having my clothes torn or cut from me
* All restrictions plus being made to crawl at all times
* Long periods of kneeling
* humilation
* degration
* Sleep being interrupted to be used for his pleasure
* blind folded or hooded and no idea of time or day
* pushed off balance by never knowing what is coming
* him harsh strict and firm at all times - not seeing/hearing anything that makes me think he cares about me that i am anything more then an object for his use
* Forced to serve but there always being something wrong with everything i do and being punished for it
* Lots of pain, crys from pain ignored and forced to endure more the i ever think i could then left chained to the floor in a dark room on my own with him coming in and pissing on me or using me at he wishes.
* Being given water as needed but no food for a time
* No pleasure being given to me only pain
* Having to watch him play with another girl in front of me and praising her for being so good when everything i do is wrong.
* Being forced to watch him destory a fav item of clothing or being made to destroy it myself
* having my hair cut or shaved

Thats all i can think of at this point in time.

No comments: