Thursday, October 25, 2007

To combine or not to combine

I still don't know if I should use this blog as my everyday blog and just combine both the Vanilla and D/s side of my life in too one blog/journal rather then having multiple journals scattered around the internet. In some ways it makes sense to me to have both sides of my life represented in the one journal after all I am not just a slave just like I am not just a student, friends, daughter and all those other interactions that I write about in my other journals. I am a whole and complete person so does'nt it make sense to represent both sides here? or do I just keep it as a training/play log. If i combine my journals into one then Sir (Sorry I just can't use Teacher anymore) will get a better picture of what is going on in my life, of the things that are bothering me or making me happy, of my thoughts and feelings about everything not just D/s related stuff and if he is ever going to be my Master and I his slave then shouldn't he have access to those thoughts as well? The way my journals are at the moment I can make those thoughts private and he would never see them, hear in this blog everything is either public or private and I can't choose for just some entrys to be private. I like blogging because while I know that it is there on the internet and that anyone I give the address too can read it I also know that most of my friends would not bother to log in to read it, if its not on livejournal then they can't be bothered so what ever I write in here in just for Sir and myself. This would allow me to be even more open then I am over on Lj.

No comments: