Monday, October 1, 2007

Dream date/perfect day

The day before a letter arrives with a bunch of roses it is handwritten and scented on beautiful parchement or good quality paper inside the envelope is a few dried rose petals. The letter informs me that a car will be picking me up the next morning that i need to dress casualy but bring the contents of the box with me. With the letters and roses is a box I open the box to find a beautiful evening gown for me to wear and a pair of maching shoes.

The next morning comes and a car arrives to pick me up, when I get in to the car my date is waiting for me, the first thing that he does is tie a silk blindfold softly around my eyes and then as the car continues to its destination he holds me and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. The car stops and my date carefully helps me out making sure that the blindfold is still in place he leads me carefully and tenderly to the next leg of the journey. By the sounds around me I know that we at an airport, we carefully make our way up some stairs and into what could only be a waiting light aircraft. Still my date keeps me blindfolded. Time passes and before long the aircraft lands, I am assited out of the craft and lead somewhere it is now that the blindfold is taken and I can see. As my eyes adjust to the bright light of day I find that we are on a private secluded beach with bush right beside it. A picnic is laid out in front of me and we spend the day being together, eating, skinny dipping in the crystal clear water and talking.

After we have finished with the food we go for a walk in to the bush and I end up finding myself being stripped and bound over a fallen tree bottom in the air ready for a good spanking and for what ever my date/Dom/Master wants to do to me. I am flogged and whipped until I think I can take no more and just as I am at breaking point it stops and I feel his hands tenderly stroking me, lovingly caressing my body. He unties me and we head back to our private secluded beach where on a soft picnic blanket we have tender passionate sex. Ands the sun sets over the water the plane returns to pick us up and we head back to the city where we still have the evening to look forward too.

On arriving back at the city we head to a hotel where we shower and get ready to go out for dinner. I change in to the dress and shoes taking time to do my hair and makeup so that i look perfect for my date/Dom/Master. Once I am ready he surprises me with a beautiful necklace that he places around my neck complimenting the outfit perfectly. He has thought of everything and even has a small evening bag for me to place my essentials in that matches the shoes. We have dinner in a five star restraunt in a private dining room in a corner a string quartet plays just for us. After dinner we attend the theater and eventaully make our way back to our hotel room which has been magicaly trandformed while we were out. Roses are every where rosepetals are scattered over the bed and strawberries and champaigne wait for us. A double spa has been filled and that too has rose petals floating on the water, the only light in the room is from candals and soft music plays in the background.

We explore each others bodies, spend hours in the spa for this night there is nobody else in the world except for the two of us. We do what we want and my date/Dom/Master uses me as he wishes. He ties me to the bed and drips candle wax over my body followed by ice, he teases me and keeps me on edge until I am a quivering ball of jelly begging for him to make love too and eventually he does. He uses me, makes love to me and eventually we drift off in to a happy dreamy sleep holding each other.

No comments: