Monday, October 1, 2007

Messages

Because I am a hopeless romantic and the messages were so nice and sweet I have decide that I should post them here. These messages were sent about twenty minutes after we said goodbye last night.

Willow thanks for a magical day out and I hope there are many more to come. It was refresing to spend a day with such a beautiful special girl who has a wonderful and so very intersting personaility and the ability to express herself and open up. Hope Teacher is not too hard on you for missing your check in :) Have a wonderful night will speak to you soon.

Hi, its me that should be thanking you. You restored my faith that not every Dom just wants to get under my skirts and that some are interested in me as a person not just a slave. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed myself a lot. Who would have ever thought that I could spend hours on a bench talking about such a wide range of topics and not once feel threatned. Thank you.

You are welcome for the first time in a long time i have felt happy and relaxed and been able to be my true self. I think sitting and talking is something so special and being comfortable sharing ones inner most thoughts is wonderful. Life is about sharing special moments with special people and the most attactive part of you is your mind. I think I could have sat there all night chatting to you.

Nah I would have put you to sleep eventually. It was nice to be able to jump from normal everyday topics to lifestyle topics and back without even much of a pause.

Nah I don't think you could have bored me. I felt alive and was loving it. I think that sort op openness and ability to just talk is something I have always dreamed of finding. I never once felt uncomfortable or like anything was forced.

I'm glad i could make you feel that way. I think coffee today was a very good idea. It was so very enjoyable and your right nothing felt forced. I hope I have not scared you off with my history or anything else.

Coffee was a great idea. Thank you for inviting me. And you have no scared me off in the slightest. If anything I want to know more and know it all. I can think of nothing more beautiful then discovering the person you are and enjoying who you are. I look forward to many more moments with you discussing life and each other. I better leave you to Teacher. So I will say goodnight and thank you again. I'll send you a message or two over the next week.

Now today alone he has already send my three not that I mind when I am sitting here bored anyway.

No comments: