Saturday, October 27, 2007

Changes. (M/s)

As I sit here there is a huge weight on my shoulders, It is the end of semester for me on Monday so I am busy trying to get assignments finished (or at least close to finished) and have skipped a role playing game that I am suppose to be coordiantor off so that I can work on my assignments before I go out to the vampire game tonight. I am stressed about assignments and I am also stressed because we lost my phone yesterday but even with all of this stress I am feeling good and floaty and its all because of one little (or huge) thing.

In the early hours of friday morning Teacher asked me to be his, we were talking and I knew where the conversation was going but for some reason I felt the need to talk, interrupt and avoid the conversation as much as possible. The only reason I can think of for wanting to avoid it was that to actaully hear the words made it real, to hear the words and say them back is/was scary. Eventually he got me to shut up and he asked if I would be his slave. I said yes but apprently i sounded like I wasn't sure so I turned around and simple said 'its a Yes because more then anything I want to be yours and its a yes because I love you' his response made me smile it was something along the lines of 'oh wow...umm... Jennifer, my slave, my girl, my property I love you too. Even thinking about it now makes me smile and makes me all warm inside. After that conversation we kind of got distracted with ummm other things (okay so it was some of the best sex I have had) and then went to sleep after talking some more about rules and expectations.

Yesterday we spent the morning in bed before going to southbank for coffee/tea insert choice beverage here. After southbank Master (mmmm that sounds so nice) wanted to head in to the city and wouldn't tell me why. At this point I should mention that we had a conversation about him wanting to get my nipple pierced earlier and I had said that if we were going to get them done I would like to get them done to mark the day and had asked over and over again if we could get them done that day with his answer being no. Eventaully I accepted that it wasn't going to happen and put the idea away to bring back out another day. Well we went in to the city and he lead me thorugh the streets and into a piercers/tatoo place. Talk about throwing me off balance I had put the idea away and was convinced that it wasn't going to happen when all of a sudden I had a tiny piece of time to compose myself in before getting them done.

Now I sit here with pierced nipples done at my Masters request. To me they are a sign of my submission to him, of giving control of my life to him, getting them done for him has made it clear in my mind that my body is no longer mine but belongs to my Master to with what he wishes. If he did not want them done then I would never have got them done on my own. I think at last I can somewhat understand how O felt in the story of O when she got her 'rings'. It will take time for my nipples to heal before Master can play with them, knowing how sadistic he can be I think I am grateful that I will have a while before he can play with them as I know there are all sorts of ways he could include them into bondage.

I am owned by a wonderful caring Master, I am loved and while I am afraid that he might change his mind and decide that he doesn't want me for now I am just happy to have Master not just teacher.

No comments: