Monday, February 11, 2008

The difference between Master and slave (V, M/s)

I'm stressed, so stressed right now that I just broke down in to tears over my favorite pen running out of ink. Okay so it wasn't really the ink that was just the straw that broke the slaves back. I have a big exam in less then a week and feel no where near ready for it. I have had too miss two classes due to not being very well and have not been able to find time, motivation or anywhere o study at home. If I went in to the exam tomorrow I know full well that I would fail it. I don't know how to do the stuff indepenatly without my notes next to me. There is so much to remember right now, six weeks of classes that i have had to learn and remember in two weeks, thats not even enough time for the new material to make it in to long term memory. Is it any wonder that I am stressed?

I know that Master has his own stressed with starting work and I know that he is tired but right now I just don't feel very supported. My whole body is aching, I woke up with the worst back ache that I have had in months and it only got worse as the day went on until right now it hurts to move. I need a massage but don't want to ask Master for one as everytime I ask him for one I feel that he doesn't really want to give me one but just wants to get me off hisback. Right now it would be nice for him to come in and just offer one of his own back because he loves me and knows that I am stressed and not coping.

I know I am the slave and its my job to do things for my Master not the other way around but right now I can't help but think it would be nice for him to offer to do something for me. I know his tired but so am I and I still offered and made him a coffee, fixed his drink bottle for his lunch tomorrow and am about to go and make his lunch for tomorrow.

I guess thats the difference between Master and slave, even when the slave is tired it is still her job to make sure the Master has everything he needs, is comfortable and doesn't want for anything. She still has to do her duties regardless of how she is feeling. When a Master is tired all he has to do is sit there and be waited on by his slave, anything he needs all he has to do is ask and he will receive. He doesn't have to do anything and can just relax. Sometimes I think that those with the slave mindset/desires really did draw the short straw in life.

No comments: