Saturday, February 9, 2008

So very sad (V)

The last few days have been very up down going from being happy and laughing one moment to sad and crying the next, its a cycle that keeps repeating itself and I honestly don't know why. Master and I keep seeming to get into arguments and fighting and it is really upsetting me and making me cry more then I have cried in a long time. Its over litte things mostly but everytime we argue it feels like a knife digging in to my heart and makes me deeply sad. I just want the tension and the arguments to stop, I just want to be happy and serve my Master.

Right now I don't know why he would want me or why he loves me, I feel like all I do is cause problems, like I am a really bad person that doesn't deserve to be here. Master may say that I am being silly but this is how I feel right now. He tells me that he loves me because I am caring, he tells me he loves me because most of the time I am obediant. He tells me that the slave doesn't need to know why Master loves her and why he wants her and now I feel worse because right at the moment I do need to know. When ever we fight or discuss it afterwards I feel as though they are all my fault. I feel as though I can't say or do anything right and like any time I open my mouth I am going to say the wrong thing. It might just be easier if I say nothing at all and live a silent life or perhaps easier if i just go away and live on my own somewhere that people don't have to be subjected to the bad person that I am.

In the past I have had a problem with self harm, my body bares many scars of this past. Right now for the first time in about a year I am urging badly to hurt myself. Urging to see the blood and feel the pain as I cut myself. To feel the release that I only feel when I hurt myself and see that blood but can not explain the feeling of release to anyone else. I can't do it though, can't hurt myself again when I have been doing so well, can't hurt myself again and dissapoint the people that for some strange unknown reason care about me and my well being. I can't stand the dissapointment I see in their eyes when they see fresh cuts and I don't think I could handle dissapointing Master like that. So right now all I can do is lay here and cry and do my best to resist that urge that I thought I had at last mastered.

Willow

No comments: