Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No play again (M/s V)

Posting because I have too not because I want too. Not much is happening at the moment. Master and I have decided that we are going to save some money by moving in with two of our friends that way we can get a nice house not just a crappy apartment. My best friend and I are planning an overseas trip for the end of year unfortuantly it doesn't look as though Master will be able to join us as he will have to work. The idea of going away without him makes me sad and the idea of going away on a trip that he is helping me pay for without him makes me feel extremly guilty. He tells me that he wants me to go, that he wants me to have a good time and that he won't let me back out of it as I need to experience the world but I know he is sad at the idea of me going away and I wouldn't hesitate to guess that he is also a little envious of it. I just hope that it doesn't cause problems between us as the trip draws closer.

We were suppose to play tonight. Master told me this afternoon that he had planned something that we could do even if people were still awake. Unfortuantly it is now almost midnight and I have to get up for uni in the morning so it doesn't look s though we are going to play. I am feeling dissapointed about that as it has been something I have been looking forward to all day, right down to wearing a gstring today because a gstring makes me feel sexy and submissive and I wanted to be in the right frame of mind for Master, I even had a shower and used the body wash that makes me feel sexy and lights my spark so to speak. Now I have to deal with this dissapointment and try hard not to get angry at the person who's fault it is. Who's fault for the delay in play? Master's sister she made a comment about us moving in with my ex which really got to Master and has thrown him off completly.

Willow

No comments: