Sunday, February 10, 2008

Want. (M/s)

I'm feeling better today though to be honest I still feel as though I am not a very good person or a very good slave/partner. My self confidance seems to have vanished and I don't know where it went, perhaps it ran away at the same time that passion ran away.

Don't mind me i'm just feeling a little bitter and resentful at the moment. With all the arguments that Master and I have had of late we have not had much intimate time, no playing/scenes and not even make up sex. It makes me wonder what I am doing wrong that he never seems to want to do more then just kiss me these days. Is it that I really am that bad person that I think I am? I miss passion, I miss dominance over me and I really really don't want to have to top from the bottom and ask for it but if I don't ask for it how do I get my needs met?

Right now I am craving his dominance over me, I want to feel it emotionaly and physicaly. Want to feel him hold me down and assert his authority over me, want to hear the tone in his voice that puts me in to slave space with very little effort. Want him to tie me up and use me for his pleasure regardless of mine and then just leave me there ready and waiting for him and what ever he wishes to do to me. I want him to make me kneel in submission and really feel the slave side of me. I want so much and feel so bad about wanting at all.

Willow

No comments: