Saturday, February 2, 2008

Discipline vs Punishment (BDSM)

I am so use to being in D/s relationships where the only form of punishment used is pain such as canning or flogging that I think sometimes I forget that there are other ways to punish. I don't even know if punish is the right word perhaps discipline is a better word then punishment because to be honest if I have done something bad enough that I mut be punished over it then I have done something bad enough that the relationship should be ended while dicipline is just a way of correcting bad/wrong behaviour and teaching pleasing ways of behaving. So discipline is a much better word.

Anyway as usual I have gone off track from what I wanted to say. What I was going to say was that Master has decided that as discipline for keeping things from him that I must make a blog entry every day for the next 14 days. If I fail to update my blog then he will punish me. I think this discipline is fair enough and fits the crime so to speak after all it forces me to communicate what is going on.

Willow

No comments: