Thursday, February 7, 2008

No play yet again (M/s)

Again we were going to play tonight, again our housemates have stuffed that up, well actaully our housemates 9 year old child who also happens to be the Master of this house for all intents and purposes, what he wants happens and if it doesn't his tantrums make sure it does. His parents don't know how to control him and get the shits with us if we dark suggest that he is out of control (which he is)

There is a light in sight however and I know that within the next month or so Master and I will be out of here. So yeah again no play tonight and its neither Master's or my fault. It makes me little sad though as he starts work next week which means our normal playtime during the day when nobody is home will go bye bye. I guess this is the real world though not the fantasy 24/7 that so many live in.

No comments: