Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Food (V)

I don't really have much of interest to say goodnight. Right now I am tired, hungry and annoyed and Master is annoyed too. What has annoyed us once again is our housemates lack of consideration. They have gone out somewhere we don't know when they will be back and there is nothing in the house for dinner. I know this sounds petty and to anyone reading it they would be thinking well go and buy something but its not that simple. We pay food money with our rent and our house mate does the shopping, I have offered to do it but she is such a control freak that she won't let me, goddes forbid that I would actaully use the money on healthy food rather then junk. We would go out and buy ourselfs something to eat however we are broke until Friday not to mention we shouldn't have to go and buy extra food when we already pay for food, hell we already end up buying ourselves lunch stuff and dinner a few times a week, often because she has bought fish and not got me anything when she knows that I am alergic to fish so its either have a potatoe for dinner (Not kidding this has happened a few times now that all I have had for dinner in potatoe) Theres no use trying to talk to her about it we have done that multiple times and there is always some excuse why its not done and nothing is ever fixed

No comments: