Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lessons in latex (BDSM)

Lesson learnt for the day at the expense of a subbie friend of mine. LATEX IS NOT AN EVERYDAY WEAR THING.

The poor girl had a fantasy - Latex is so sexy and yummy surely it would be nice to own a few pieces. Her Master gave her a box of latex things for V day - panties, gloves, skirt, bra, crotchless panties and a garter belt. Later in conversation she mentioned how something he had been making her do that she hated in the beginning she now liked (wear heels, stockings and skirt everyday) so her lovely but inexperienced Master decided to order her to wear latex everyday... hmmm not a good idea. The only piece that doesn't show under her work clothes in the panties and well latex doesn't really breath so well so I am sure you can imagine the result. Heres what she had to say...

I've gone from thinking about latex wear as sexy and slutty, to seeing it for what it really is - nasty, dirty, sweaty and chafing torture devices. And not in the positive sense of "torture". It's just gross all around. I am NOT feeling sexy, naughty and all that - I just feel g-r-o-s-s.

So, issues with the latex -
1. For reasons of practicality, I can only wear the panties under my work clothes. Everything else either shows or is way too hot. I'm in Orlando, so even in February it's warm.

2. I sweat. It's icky.

3. After three days in a row last week, my personal bits were about to rebel. I won't go into detail (TMI), but I know that long hours of wearing of latex down there is not healthy.

4. GAS. All I'm going to say. Latex panties may look sexy, but they're NOT.

5. They chafe.

I hate to be negative about His gift, but omg I think of Him every time I pass gas now. Why? Because it is hard to deal with, so I think "Well, wearing this makes Him happy" every time it happens because it helps me deal with it. So now I associate farting with my Dom. NOT the intention He had in mind, I'm sure.

No comments: