Thursday, March 20, 2008

Asking for play M/s

Its Easter this weekend. Okay I may not be christian but Easter means that Master will be home for four days in a row and that we can spend some time together doing what ever it may be that we want to do. At the moment it looks like mostly being a quiet weekend though we are considering going to a movie marathon on Sunday night apart from that I just want to relax, spend time with Master, do some study and spend some more time with Master. I would like to play/scene a fair bit over the weekend but that all depends on how Master feels and what he wants. Which brings me to something else I have been thinking about.

How does a slave let her Master know that she would like to play without making him feel pressured into playing with her or without looking like she is topping from the bottom? I sent Master an sms this afternoon that went along the lines of' 'What does Master wish to do with his slave this evening' and then wondered if that was topping from the bottom or coming on to strong. I do want to play, I want Master to use me and put me in my place. I want to feel like a slave and to know where I belong and to feel it as well. Its not just a want though its a need.

Ra'anna

No comments: