Sunday, March 16, 2008

Party Review (BDSM)

Wow what a night. Compared to the first party I attended back in October this party was a lot smaller and of course less people meant that I more comfortable then in a larger group. The party was a lot of fun and both Master and I enjoyed ourselves very much. The people that I dislike were not in attendanca and everyone that was there were open, welcoming and accepting. I wore a short almost see through skirt, fishnet stockings, fishnet top, and a pvc harness and got so many comments about how good I looked and was told multiple times that I was the best dressed person there that it made me actaully feel good. It was a shave for a cure party and we managed to raise over $2000 its good to see a group thats not apathic towards helping other people.

Going to the party with Master was great, he talked to people and got involved and I felt more at ease so much so that I was willing to play in public which is a first for me. I just feel so comfortable with Master, I know that his not going to let anyone do anything bad to me and I know that he will only do things to me that he knows is safe. While my ex may have owned my Body I don't think he ever really owned my mind and heart the way that Master AJ does.

The first bit of play we did was in a cage. The cage goes round and round and round andround and Master restrained so that my wrists we hooked to eyebolts at the top of the cage he also put my hood on me. I love sensory deprivation but this took it to a whole other level. The motion of cage really put me off balance and not being able to see anything added to that. There was just me and voices sounding like they were coming from far away. Master ended that scene fairly quickly as we drew a crowd and he knows how shy I am. Though with the skirt I was wearing and going round and round I managed to earn myself the nickname of Ballerina... I quite like this and plan on getting myself a few other skirts that are similar but will keep to the theme and the fact that they are giving me a nickname means that people in the group have accepted us as being part of the group.

The second play we did was the scary one. Master knew that I had been interested in cutting/bloodplay for a long time but had never got to experience it, he also knew that it was something I was terrified off due to my past as a cutter. Master found someone who has much expereince with this and before I knew what was happening I had agreed to letting Max cut me and teach Master how to do it, so we found a quiet spot in the lounge room and laid me down on the coffee table. Master and Max then drew the design that Master wanted on me (a butterfly) and then the cutting started. My heart was racing but I controlled my breathing, breathing deeply in and then out, in and then out, as Max cut he rested his other hand gentle on me while on the other side of me Master was stroking me and encouraging me and between then I felt safe. When the idea of cutting first came up I didn't know what to expect. Would it hurt more then I could handle? Would I be able to take it? Would I dissapoint Master and have to back out half way through. The answers to those questions are no, yes and no. As the blade made its first cut I took a deep breath and yes it hurt but the pain wasn't as bad as I had expected. It was kind of like somebody with really long sharp nails was scratching me but a little more painful and to be honest I don't think it was as painful as when I use to cut myself. As I laid there I had a huge oh shit moment when my brain said to me hang on there cutting you why are you allowing this? Typical survival instincts I guess. Something hurts and the bodys instinct is to stop it but I didn't stop it I just breathed through it. So Max did the first half and then Master finished it off with Max coaching him. I concentrated on my breathing and the pain almost drove me to subspace not quite but I think if it had off benn a little larger I would have got there. Today it is a tiny bit sore but I have a pretty butterfly on my back and am proud of myself for doing something that I was so afraid off.

The last play we did was something that I had been wanting to try for so long and thought that I would never get the change. I got to experience being in a vac bed and WOW. Talk about sensory deprivation sound was extremly muffled to the point where it took effort to listen so I gave up and retreated into my own world. I couldn't move, couldn't see or hear and all I could feel was Master touching me through the bed. The vac bed left me so floaty so that I was glad it was time to go home once I had done there and when I looked at the clock and saw that I was two am I was shocked. The night had passed so quickly that it almost seemed like I had lost time.

So yes the party was great and I can't wait until the next one comes around. Oh Master bought me a presnt yesterday. A gorgeous lockable collar made by JJ Brisbane resident leather worker. His workmanship is fantasitc. I thought that Master Joe in Melbourne was good but JJ is ever better. I now actaully have a collar that has no metal at all touching my neck which means that I can wear it for as long as Master wants me too without having to worry about an allergic reaction. I wish that I could wear it forever and never have to take it off but its not really suitable for uni and day to day wear. Around the house wear yes and I am wearing it right now. I can't wait until Master can afford my every day collar that he wants to get me. Its so pretty and I really look forward to him placing it around my neck and hearing him ask me what I am and what I can give him and then hearing him say that I am his girl and he can do what ever he wants with me. mmmmmmmmmmm.

Ra'anna

No comments: