Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bondage and Rope (BDSM)

I am laying on the couch while Master has a nap and am amusing myself by watching youtube videos that are bondage tutorials. Theres so many of them there that I long for Master to try on me and can't wait until we get some more rope in the coming weeks so that he can do some of the more intricate comples ties that take up to 50 feet of rope to complete. I have been watching clips from 'The two knotty boys' these guys are the authors of a book (Showing you the ropes) I have been wanting for some time and after seeing their work I am wanting the book even more.

I am ordering rope from rainbow rope this week. Really pretty rope that was custom made for me in a lilac, pink and silver combination I plan on getting about 150 feet of that one cut into various lengths (50ft for the big intricate body harness type ties, four 15 foot lengths for wrist and ankle type ties and one 30ft for other ties that need a lot of rope but not quite as much as 50ft) If I can afford it I am also going to get some rope in solid colours perhaps a green as I know Master likes green or a nice solid pink colour (or both) In those colours I am thinking of getting 110 feet of each cut it to various lengths (One 50ft, One 30ft, Two 15ft) I really want to get colours of rope that will go well together so that if we run out of one colour while doing a tie we have another matching colout.

No comments: