Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Things going nicely

Things are going well at the moment. I'm not feeling as though there is a huge distance between Master and I and i'm also not feeling like everything is just vanilla with topping. I don't know if this is due to going to the party or playing last night and Sunday, I don't know if its because we are both feeling more settled in our new environment or if its that we have both adjusted to work/uni and are not as tired perhaps its a little bit of all of the above but what ever it is its nice to feel this way and nice to know that things are on track, that I am loved and that I am owned.

Master got himself a new mobile yesterday which means now I can actaully get in contact with him when I need to without having to sign in to msn on my mobile phone. We managed to co-oridante well enough to meet up and catch the bus home together tonight which was nice even if both of us did use the time to nap. With Master getting a new phone I only wonder how long it will be before the old rule of me having to be waiting kneeling for him when he gets home goes in to place. The only reason it stopped was because he had no way of letting me know when he was almost home.

No comments: