Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Going to our first event together (Bdsm)

This Saturday Master and I are going out into the Brisbane/Gold coast lifestyle scene for the first time together and I am nervous. I know that I always get nervous before things like this so I am working at reminding myself how much I enjoyed the last party I went to with my ex. I did enjoy myself a lot that night even without playing and I know that play is not expected of me. For the most part this group is a good bunch of people though like any group in this lifestyle it does have some complete dropkicks in it too. You know the sort of Dom who expects any sub/slave to obey them or the Misstress that thinks she is much above everybody else. Still there are a lot of nice people in this group and it will be good to see them again and get to know them better. I am stressing at the moment about what to wear. I want to look good for Master and want to have Master proud of me I also want to make him look good.

Going out into the scene is a really hard thing for me to do. I am a shy person and don't tend to deal well with large groups of people but I want to try because I know that if we can make some friends in the scene Master and I could have a lot of fun but so many people in the scene are older then us and for some reason those older members of the scene tend to look down on those in their twentys. Its kind of funny actaully there are people in their 50s that look down on those in their twentys yet they may have only had one or two years experience when someone in their twentys could have had five years.

No comments: