Sunday, March 30, 2008

Avoiding issues (M/s)

I've asked Master if we can go to the movies but really I don't particularly want to go to the movies, I would prefer to stay at home and have some quiet time together... and yes this time that does mean that I want to play not that I just want to watch TV. We haven't played at all since last weekend but after the issues this week I don't want to ask Master to do anything with me, don't want to make him feel pushed into it, don't ev on then want to mention it or the lifestyle at all because talking about it just causes problems and I don't have the energy to fight anymore.

Nathan my ex had his new plaything over again last night and for once I actaully find myself not really caring. I slept soundly without keeping an ear out for any sounds they were making and didn't jump up out of bed the moment I heard them up this morning. Last night I was tempted to read his email again but managed to stop myself and realised that honestly I didn't want to know, didn't care what they are saying to each other. If she wants to call herself slave and him Master after three weeks then that is their bussiness but its not a real relationship anyway. They only see each other on the weekend, they go out for dinner, play, then go to sleep and usualy she goes home first thing the next morning. How that can be fufilling for anyone I don't know but I just don't care anymore. I have my Master and I have a strong relationship and thats all that really matters.

Ra'anna

No comments: