Monday, March 31, 2008

Scene report with photos (BDSM)

I typed up a nice long post a little while ago, a scene report from the play that Master and I did last night and then just as I was posting it either the internet or blogger decided to be bad and made me lose the entire post so hear I go again, hopefully it will post this time.

Master had planned on playing with me since earlier in the day but I had not realized that. In the afternoon he tried to make me go and have a nap because I was tired but I was a bad slave and fought him on it...until it came out that he wanted me to have a lay down so that I would have the energy to play later in the evening. He had not wanted to tell me he was going to play with me as he had wanted to surprise me. In hindsight I am angry with myself for not trusting that what ever he wanted me to do he had a good reason for it. It would have been so nice to have suddenly found him grapping me and putting me into bondage but perhaps that will happen one day in the near future. Before I ended up having my nap Master used me for his own pleasure and dragged out of me at the same time some of my sexual fantasy.

The scene was set with Master ordering me to lay out two lengths of rope, collar and ring gag, the silver box full of sensation toys and the shiney dog lead. While setting these toys out gave me a peek in to what he may have had planned and got my imagination going I could never have guessed just what it was he was going to do to me. After I cleaned the bed off and laid out the toys I set the mood by lighting candles and incense. Wanting to make what ever was coming have a little bit more of a romantic feel for once and I think that I had success with that one.

The scene began with Master putting the collar and ring gag on me he then put me into a strict bondage position. One that he had not used on me before. He bound my hands behind my back in a really good tie, it was comfortable but with no chance of escape from it but loose enough that i could hold it for long periods of time without circulation being cut off. He then tied my ankles together and ran a rope from my ankles to my collar forcing me to bend forward without any chance of sitting up striaght or laying down and leaving me open for him to play with, tease and touch me pretty much where ever he wanted. If my hands had not been behind my back he could have rolled me on to my back and fucked me but that wasn't the point of the scene at least not at this point in it. Having me bound securly Master then placed nipple clamps on me and pulled out the wheel and started running it over me, the sharp spikes causeing me to groan when they hurt that little bit too much. Once he had grown tired of that he started teasing me and pushing my buttons. It was a strict bondage position and I managed to hold it for twenty minutes before it grew to much and my back started aching. At this point he untied the rope connecting my collar and my feet so I could sit up and continued to play with me for a little longer before untying me. It was at this point where I made a mistake by thinking once he had untied me the scene was over. How wrong was I.

He lectured me on assuming and made me kneel with my knees speard apart and my head resting on the floor my arms out in front of me. Once I was in this position he started questioning me. Asking me what I was and what it meant to me. I don't know how long the questoioning went on for and I found it really hard to answer as I was afraid of giving the wrong answers. Being in that position and hearing that tone of voice that makes me weak at the knees and sends me in to slave mind space was amazing. I would have been content to stay like that for much longer if that was what Master wanted. It made me feel so submissive and slave like and now when I think about it again today my brain tells me that it would make a nice part of a collaring ceramony.

Master dragged me back on to the bed after some time kneeling and began to tease me. Telling me that I was not to kiss him without permission and then bringing his lips so close to mine and running his lips over mine but not kissing. As he teased I grew hotter and hotter, my body reacted in a way that it doesn't often react and all I wanted was him to kiss me. He also licked my face and stroked me with his hand. He pressed my downstairs buttons and then used me as he wished, using my mouth for him to fuck and then moving down and fucking me and using me like the slave I am. It was here though before he started fucking me that my words earlier in the day came back to haunt me. Master inserted a butt plug into my ass, fucked my mouth with a vibrator and filled my third hole with himself. I felt so full, so used and it really triggered that slave mind of mine. Feeling so full I really felt that Master could do what he wanted to me when he wanted. After that we were both tired and ended the scene snuggling up to each other and just enjoying being in his arms.

I loved last nights scene, it had so many elements to it physical bondage, mental bondage kneeling in position on the floor, mental play with the questions, sensation play, being used for Master pleasure it was all so good. If I had to make suggestions for how to make it better theres not many that I could make. Perhaps adding breast bondage to it and placing a vibrator inside of me to drive me insane, adding more sensory deprivation too it could work too, ear plugs or headphones and a hood at least for the duration of the bondage after all questioning me would not work if I could not hear the questions.

Master took some photos of me in last nights bondage so I have added them to this post thinking it might be nice to illustrate my post for once.



No comments: