Sunday, March 9, 2008

Truely owned (M/s)

How does one know that she is truely owned? When her Master can come in when she is being stupid and irrational and manage to get her to focus completly on him. When her Master can take her from having no interest in anything sexual to wanting to be screwed and not being able to think of anything else. When ones Master can make you weak at the knees by a look or a simple touch it is then that you know you are truely owned.

Last night I was being irrational, my ex just got a new potential love interest and she came over for a while. This didn't sit well with me for some reason and I really struggled with it until at about 1.00am in the morning I opened up and told Master what was on my mind, despite being terrified that he would hate me and not want me anymore because of it I still told him what was going on. His response was too hold me and talk to me about it and then he pushed my buttons and woke up all that desire for him that for some reason I have a bad habit of hiding behind huge walls.

Master took me and kept complete control as he screwed me. He slapped me and pulled my hair controlling the rytham and everything about it. Nothing was in my control and nothing was on my mind except for wanting to please him. When we had finished I felt better about everything and not so messed up. It funny how Master being so forceful and sex being so rough can put me in that place that I want to stay in.

Today I feel better about things. Though right now I want to play. I crave being restrained and played with.

Willow

No comments: